HAS Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HAS Auction

I think I remember seeing crays at an auction or two, as well - a couple kinds of 'lobsters.' If I remember correctly, they were double bagged. But, I think HAS will understand if you bring them in a container rather than a bag...especially since there's a risk the bag will break.  :)

P.S. ek - I don't know if petros or tropheus make it there or not... I don't usually pay that much attention to the fish that will grow to over 2 inches.  
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Any container that will keep them from walking/crawing off should be fine.  The end user, so to speak, will probably not be impressed by their packaging   ,  unless of course, it's has precious metals or gemstones included.
      Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

You can put them in a gallon milk jug with the top cut off - not particularly attractive but cheap and accessible.

Comment

Hey rocket, I got some 4mil bags at the house. They are 8x24", if you need a few, let me know. I know how you like your coolers!

Comment

anyone bringing a 75 g w/ black tram and black stand?
            Michael
            Clear Lake, TX

Comment

NICE!! This is on a Sunday and I should be able to make it!! Woo-hoo, I'm glad my schedule changed!! 8)

Comment

Hey, do they take checks or American Express at this event? ......The American Express part was a joke, but I'm serious, are checks accepted at the auction?

CF
                Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Yes, they accept cash and checks   .
                  Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

The trick is to sell an amount equal to or greater than the amount you bring home.........
                    I have failed totaly for every auction  :?
                    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

When/where is this auction?  The HAS website has been down all day.

Comment

Old Galveston rd. across from the jet.

Looks like I will be making this one!
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Take 45 south to Ellington make a left, go down to Hwy 3 ( old galveston rd) make another left about 1\2 block you will see a jet airplane pull in there. Its in the building across the parking from the jet, in the back of the building is were the auction will be at.
                          Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
                          Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
                          Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Any interest in my colony of Multifasciatus or Mobas? I am about 90% sure I will be going to this one.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

It's 1:00 am and this is the first time I've had to get on the computer today. Not sure what is up with the HAS site, but I'm about to find out (I hope)
                              --Charles
                              Charles Jones
                              http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                              Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Ok...I called and they said it was a server problem and it should be back up in about an hour (2:15 am). Sorry for any inconvenience.
                                --Charles
                                Charles Jones
                                http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                                Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Working...
                                X