Clear All

Re: HAS Auction worries

Nick, you will be missed.
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

thanks madonna....
      oh and what time will you be leaving your apartment?.....

Comment

For those of you that would like to know....

I never plan on going to the auction. I have to go out of town that day and I just wanted to make sure the bet was honor. So please dont worry about me since I will not appear at anymore HAS, GHAC or fish related meeting.

Comment

And just to let those who doubt me...there are a few people on here who knew about my travel plans already.

Comment

Yes, I might not be attending either due to those same travel plans.

I usually go just to shoot the breeze and hang out with all the fish buddies but I will most likely be at a place where I can stare at fish of interest.

For the record though.... I never felt the bet deterred my decision whether I was going to the auction.

....now Nick's attendance on the other hand.... NVM.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
              ...now Nick's attendance on the other hand.... NVM.
              NVM?  :?
              PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

Originally posted by Nickintex";p="
                Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
                ...now Nick's attendance on the other hand.... NVM.
                NVM?  :?

NVM

(link IS safe for work..)
                Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

Even at 50 sumpthin ....I knew that...NVM...I'm a big nirvana fan... :)
                  Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I'm glad you made this decision, Charles. I'll be there early to help set up again. I won't have anything for sale at this auction.

Delock, I hope you reconsider your decision to leave the community. From our phone conversations you seem like a really nice guy, and I'd looked forward to meeting you in person.

Mark
                    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Thanks Mark...the help is always appreciated.
                      Charles Jones
                      http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                      Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Originally posted by delock";p="
                        For those of you that would like to know....

I never plan on going to the auction. I have to go out of town that day and I just wanted to make sure the bet was honor. So please dont worry about me since I will not appear at anymore HAS, GHAC or fish related meeting.
                        Derric,

I certainly hope you reconsider such an extreme and possibly rash decision.
                        Raul
                        PokerFace

Comment

Originally posted by delock";p="
                          So please dont worry about me since I will not appear at anymore HAS, GHAC or fish related meeting.
                          D!  What are you doing?!  I enjoy talking you at the meetings.  Please don't drop out.
                          Our Fishhouse
                          Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Well, I thought I heard Charles once say that he doesn't attend GHAC functions, as it would be a conflict of interest (HAS).

So D, not showing up at those would be over-kill, yes?

Comment

Originally posted by jeebus";p="
                              Well, I thought I heard Charles once say that he doesn't attend GHAC functions, as it would be a conflict of interest (HAS).

So D, not showing up at those would be over-kill, yes?
                              Maybe its because I just ate and feeling a little sleepy at my desk, but I didn't understand what you were getting at.

(Oh and I fail to see the conflict of interest if that was said.  We have HAS members and even a Board Member at our meetings...its not a big deal.  We are fish clubs peoples not East and West Germany when the wall was still intact)
                              Raul
                              PokerFace

Comment

I was inferring to Derrick not wanting confrontation with Charles, who would only be at HAS events, per what Charles said once.

I don't think he used the words "conflict of interest". I was just saying that for brevity's sake. I wasn't implying that people can't be in both clubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X