Where to buy cheap Nori?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy cheap Nori?

I been feeding nori to my fishes for a while but only do it from time to time.

I normally get it from City pets.

I know they sell this stuff at the grocery stores. I tried a few times to go there but I notice some have favored spices and a bunch of other kinds of stuff.

So where should I get cheap nori? The same kind sold at LFS that are safe for my petros and trophs.

Thanks guys.
    I ate my fish that died.

Pretty much any of the asian grocery stores on Bellaire between gessner & beltway 8 should have em.

I buy stuff from there to feed my yellow tangs
    www.ventralfins.com

Comment

thanks for the info!

Which type do you get?

Can you give me a title?

I know some have favored spices....
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Super H on Blalock has a whole isle of nori. It's a Korean supermarket that carries everything, I was impressed. They even have the whole seaweed, it courser than sushi nori.

Comment

i feed green marine algae from ocean nutrition to my tropheus and they love it!!! feed every other day along with nls cichlid formula. algae has 33.9% crude protein,4.2% crude fat,2.5% crude fiber, 6.8% moisture
          my mini me!

Comment

never feed nori but willing to try it. feeding with these two has my trophs healthy and very colorful
            my mini me!

Comment

I buy Nori at Fiesta in the Asian food section. Most Fiestas carry it and I paid about 2.99 for a really thick package of it. When I visit my mom in Montgomery, I find it at the Walmart out there. So you may want to check at the larger Walmart stores as well. Besides my three remaining trophs, my plecos, garras, and goodieds enjoy nori as well.
              There are many brands, just make sure the package states roasted or dried seaweed and nothing else. If it says "seasoned" or "flavored" don't get.
              PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

HEB

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Kroger has em too.
                  I get mine from Hong Kong Market on Bellaire and Boone (near Wilcrest).
                  But it's quite a drive out there.

Make sure that there's no seasonings like sesame oil or other stuff like that.
                  www.ventralfins.com

Comment

Working...
                  X