X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhhh, m'kay. I'm puzzled.

Hey Everyone,
    I have a question.
    Yesterday, after everyone had settled down after a water change, I noticed some shakin' going on with my survivor Chilambo. I vented them when I pulled them out of the killing tank and they were both female.
    I know venting isn't a 100%, but they had some pretty big vents! And these are 4-4.5 inch fish.
    Anyway, I've heard of Urau females spawning with each other. And someone on another website said his female Eretmodus or Spathodus (don't remember which) spawned with her own reflection.
    Have any of you heard of this?
    It would be cool if I were wrong and they're really a pair.
    They're in with the small group of Kalambo who are leaving the Chilambo alone but spawning with each other.
    Thanks and I hope everyone is doing well.
    Jenney.
    Question Authority.
    75- WC Ilangi, S. tinanti, N. brevis
    55- Grow-out- T. brichardi namansi, S. babaulti.

just like prison one goes dominate (male like) you need more Chhilammmbos!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Originally posted by fshfrk View Post
      Chhilammmbos!
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Onion View Post
        Hey Everyone,
        I have a question.
        Yesterday, after everyone had settled down after a water change, I noticed some shakin' going on with my survivor Chilambo. I vented them when I pulled them out of the killing tank and they were both female.
        I know venting isn't a 100%, but they had some pretty big vents! And these are 4-4.5 inch fish.
        Anyway, I've heard of Urau females spawning with each other. And someone on another website said his female Eretmodus or Spathodus (don't remember which) spawned with her own reflection.
        Have any of you heard of this?
        It would be cool if I were wrong and they're really a pair.
        They're in with the small group of Kalambo who are leaving the Chilambo alone but spawning with each other.
        Thanks and I hope everyone is doing well.
        Jenney.
        Check the vent again if you can. Some times the vent fares up more so then others. Could be a pair.

Also what time of breeding did you see?

Like the full T-position for prolonged periods of time or just some shaking and swimming away type deal?
        I ate my fish that died.

Comment

thats awesome John.
          250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Thai,
            Abbreviated periods of Tposition. Some luring her back to the rock once she swam away. I'll see about venting them again next week during their water change.

John,
            Dude! Thanks for the early morning laugh! It goes great with my coffee

No one's holding.

Thanks guys,
            Jenney.
            Question Authority.
            75- WC Ilangi, S. tinanti, N. brevis
            55- Grow-out- T. brichardi namansi, S. babaulti.

Comment

Working...
            X