Petro I D please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petro I D please.

Could some please help me to ID this bad boy. I try to get some pics but he won't stay still, plus my camera doesn't help either. I got these pics below I hope they are good enough to tell what kind he or she is. Thanks!
    Attached Files

looks like a female tricolor to me....maybe
    25g - Reef
    3.5g - Surge Tank
    10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Comment

looks like some kind of famula. That middle picture really looks like a famula body.

I see another famula in the back. This one looks different then the rest?

Where did you get it from?
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

An old friend of mine give it to me and as I recall he order a group of petro and it came along with it. Not sure where or who he got them from.

Comment

Been awhile since I came by your place Travis.. I need to drop by and see how big the fishes are now.
          300g - Petrochromis Texas "Red Fin" Longola, Petrochromis Red Bulu, Tropheus Red Rainbow Kansanga.

Comment

That fish looks like a light colored Macro type, a little washed out from either stress or lighting, or could be ephippium but looks more to me like macro
            380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
            300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
            180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
            150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Macros have a pronounce over bight.....I don't see it on that fish.
              I ate my fish that died.

Comment

looks like a starved poly
                www.txtropheustraders.com

Comment

+1 for the Orthognathus Tricolor

Comment

Working...
                  X