No announcement yet.

The Hunt for the Red Bulu Points - F1's from Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know what happened with that 825 gallon in The Woodlands?

Comment

• I trully wish him luck. cause he's going to need it! one of the things he taught me was do not mess with the colony. trying to restablish the hierarcy is the challenge.

geoff, is he going to put the big male in there? or use one of the smaller as the dominate male. did he say anything about using the big DUBoise bouncers?

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

• I dont know what happened, but I only saw what looked like one DUBoise Bouncers left.

Alex could use a bigger tank, he did not say much about what his real plans were. I think he mostly just wants to get the fish in the front so more people see, them and make offers to buy them, so his ego gets stroked more.
        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

• That 825 in the woodlands was not worth it in my opinion. The last time I saw it for sale it was nearly half his original posting and about a Grand less my offer when I first thought about buying it, which he declined on my offer. So...
          380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
          300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
          180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
          150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

• Alex should switch out his Bulu's with Bill's Blue Fronts in his 600. As much as Bill likes rare fish, he could probably eventually give them back to Alex after some potential breeding.

Comment

• Geoff, I inquired about the shipping details.

sent you a pm.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• Hi friends,

my name is Holger and I live in germany. I have this page found on google. I can not use English and google translater. Please do not laugh, if the translation is somewhat funny.

I have for many years Tanganjikacichliden and for several years Petrochromis and Tropheus. I have a 900 liters (236 gallons) and two 450 liters (118 gallons). I have 9 / 13 Petrochromis spec. red Bulu point, 14 Petrochromis spec. aff. polyodon "kasumbe" and 30 Tropheus spec. kiriza "yellow" or "gold". I have 26 offspring P. spec. red, 50 offspring and 8 P. kasumbe offspring Tr. kiriza yellow.

My homepage is

www.tanganjika-aquarium.de

Videos can be seen under

http://www.myvideo.de/news.php?rubrik=godgh&searchMember=1780120

(Kekslmann) is German for Cookieman
                many greeting from germany

Comment

• are you selling the red bulu?

Comment

• Hi delock

Yes, the offspring are for sale. The problem is the transportation. Does the U.S. not Petrochromis red bulu point?

cookie

Comment

• yes you can ship to the us

how much?

Comment

• I along with Geoff have looked for all possible ways to ship from Germany.... depending on the asking price of the initial sale would determine the worth of trouble.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• i was about to text you

Comment

• Hi Friends,

There is really no reds in the USA?

I think the transport in the U.S. is the biggest problem.

Is it possible to fish on an American soldier in Germany to send?

What price for the fish is ok, so that's worth the trouble? Send me an e-mail or PM. The fish are now 2-3cm.

Holger

Comment

• There is I believe two groups of Bulus known in the states one being here where we are but unsuccessful.
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• Hi,

how old are the reds in the USA? How many gallons to swim in how much? What other fish are they together?

My 22 are 3 years old and swim alone in 900 liters.

Holger

Comment

Working...
                                X