No announcement yet.

March Tropheus Tank Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are still at my house. We have 9 people here.
    380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
    300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
    180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
    150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

• Ok the posse is headed for Food now...

Comment

• Originally posted by geoff_tropheus View Post
        We are still at my house. We have 9 people here.
        Dang, Geoff. I didn't know that many people could fit in your apt? Did some have to take turns in the patio?
        Raul
        PokerFace

Comment

• zzzzz..finally...

Comment

• i got something for u later

Comment

• On the way to algarciajr's place.... stuck in traffic.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• on my way to John's should be 830. Im bringing the stuff Jesper left at my house

Comment

• To Geoff, Quoc, and Alfonso - thanks for hosting today, I had a great time! I'm sorting my pictures now and will start a new thread when I post them.

Sorry I couldn't make it to your house John, drink one for me! :icon_jook:

I got to see Zulaab, Gotticgs, Phish, Cichlid1409, and SupaDave today. Nice meeting all of you!
                  Last edited by jeebus; 03-28-2009, 07:58 PM.
                  Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

• Had a blast today. Met with a cool group of guys.... ate some good Mexican food... drank a few beers....... what more could you ask for.

Almost forgot..... I want to thank Al's wife for making the cookies, cake, and sandwiches. They were shaped like fish... how cool was that!!!

Comment

• No kidding! Everything was fish themed and very cool! I should have taken a picture.. Fish-shaped cup-cake cake, gold-fish, fish shaped tuna sandwiches, fish shaped cookies, and doritos! (No, the doritos weren't fish shaped! lol..)

I'm uploading Alfonso's fish first right now.. I'll post a link in a minute.

Comment

• TANK TOUR PICTURE THREAD!

Comment

• Big ups to everyone that was a part of today!
                          Special thanks to Jesper who offered to tote my tired drunk a$$ around all day and then sticking it out with me at Johns till 4am!

Sorting through pictures now and will resize and post them soon!
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• Q, who all hung around with you till 4 missed all the fun I did ,will be home in a couple of hours to look at everyone's pics ,they won't come through on my phone for some reason
                            Last edited by semper; 03-29-2009, 04:46 AM.

Comment

• Well most stayed really late but everyone left like 2hrs before we did...

At 4am it was me, zulaab, lifeguard and fshfrk.

Up till about 2am give or take was.... me, zulaab, lifeguard and lady friend, fshfrk, gotticgs, cichlid1409, phish, geoff_tropheus, mzungu, delock, spyke, Navarro, ..... man it's 5am now, I slept 4hrs to wake up at 9am and started drinking at lunch.... Please forgive me if there was anyone else.
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

• I want to thank everyone for being a part of this tour. I greatly enjoyed meeting a number of you for the very first time. It was a great time.

I want to again give a ton of thanks to John for hosting the last stop of the tour and offering his home to have our get together, the food, the electricity, and his precious time.

Thanks...

Geoff

Comment

Working...
                                X