X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing fish and nice photo!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      That's hilarious! I hardly ever touch her iPad unless I have to. I honestly don't care for them however she loves it. Hey, you know the old saying, "A happy wife is a happy life"... I'm just saying.
      Wives can be happy?
      Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

I say that a lot. Ben married to my wife for 32 years. She loves her I pad. Me, its the only camera in the house. but I did do my first video on it. cam out ok i think. Its in the invert's Banboo shrimp. I like the I pad. its a pretty cool toy.
        Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Beautiful fish!
          "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by rice1029 View Post
            amazing fish and nice photo!
            Thanks, it was one of my lucky days.

Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
            Wives can be happy?
            I'm not touching that one.

Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
            I say that a lot. Ben married to my wife for 32 years. She loves her I pad. Me, its the only camera in the house. but I did do my first video on it. cam out ok i think. Its in the invert's Banboo shrimp. I like the I pad. its a pretty cool toy.
            You know, if I gave it a chance and used it a lot more, I'm sure I would like it. I just pretty much dislike touch typing that's the only reason I don't use it much.

Here is something else that has worked wonders throughout the years of being married. When she asks if I like something my reply usually is, "Honey, if you like it, I love it". Works every time :emt_thumbs:

Originally posted by LooksLater View Post
            Beautiful fish!
            Thank you.

Comment

yea it isn't worth arguing over something you have no control over...

But I don't really give a chit what towels look like lol
              Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Exactly, that's why I reply the way I do. Its not that I don't care about her or whatever it is that she asks me about, its just that I could care less about towels, curtains etc...

I'm not minimizing what she does, it just isn't on my list of the one million things I do and take care of.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  Exactly, that's why I reply the way I do. Its not that I don't care about her or whatever it is that she asks me about, its just that I could care less about towels, curtains etc...

I'm not minimizing what she does, it just isn't on my list of the one million things I do and take care of.
                  exactly...
                  Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Nice fish.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X