I've got fry!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I've got fry!!!!!

What's their full scientific name? Also how much do you think you would sell them for? If you decided to?

Comment

Neolamprologus Multifasciatus.

Not too sure about selling them cause every time I post something for sale everyone thinks I am asking too much or trashes my thread.

How many are you looking for? we could trade or something but I would have to slowly trap them since they dart for the shells when they are startled and don't come out and can't be forced out.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ek, if you decide to let go of some of them I would be interested in some. I really just looking to keep a trio here in my office. I definately would have to find some of those shells too.

Comment

I would need some shells? And really I'd say about 10 of them, unless like you said the price was way out there. Sell them cheap and you will make money instead of selling at a high price and making none lol. Yeah give me a price for 10 and 5.

Comment

Well that's the thing I was selling everything really cheap compared to everyone elses but I still got trashed on... I was selling close to 100 Multi's fry and juvi's along with like 80 Neothauma shells for $150 then dropped to $100. The shells alone was a little over $200.

For shelldwellers it would be best to have some shells for them so they could feel more comfortable and breed. They display more personality when you have shells with them.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I have seashells and caves and stuff like that they could hide in so that's good. So how much for just 6 fry? And just incase how much for 6 shells to if you would sell them?

Comment

Working...
              X