F1 Moba Fry in Floating Nursery Pics and Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Moba Fry in Floating Nursery Pics and Vid

Took a few pics of my F1 moba fry in diy floating nurseries. Added a video as well. Enjoy!

6 F1's at 1"

18 F1's under 1/2". They are the fry from my wc black moba momma

side by side of both nurseries with F1 moba fry

pic of the alpha wc moba daddy

general shot of tank

rare pic of my wc black moba momma showing blue stripes. She is usually
    jet black 99.9% of the time and has been like that for 5 years now.
    Click on vid to play:

At approx 1:07 minutes/sec into the vid you can see the new wc momma holding eggs. Pls excuse my wife's voice on the phone in the background. My 180g is in my den and gets alot of action. LOL
    I have 2 wc moba mommas holding right now. I was going to strip one Saturday, but I had one of my newest females with a mouthful of eggs Friday so I decided to wait a few more days. I don't want to excite the new female too much. I'll watch her closely next Wed when I feed the tank after the usual 5-day no feed.
    180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

that alpha male has awesome stripes. how much did he cost you?

Comment

you wanna sell some of the moba's?
      Soon to have tanks up and going again!

Comment

I have 18 F1's from my wc black moba momma on hold for 2 out-of-town customers. I have 6 new little F1 moba wigglers in my tumbler that are already spoken for as well. My wc moba mommas need to get busy as I have 4 customers on a wait list.

Last month no one was interested in fry and now I am getting e-mails, calls, pm's from all over.

I should have fry available this summer as I have 2-4 wc moba mommas that will be spawning soon.
        180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

Working...
        X