My African Tank 75 gallon "Video"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My African Tank 75 gallon "Video"

Mostly africans theres a few others but there not permanent and theres my awesome L-128 blue phantoms Do you guys know if the guy bothering the convict is a "haplochromis obliquiden thick skin red fin"?

It looks like the Obliquidens that Kiko recently purchased
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Yea i'm not 100% sure thats the closest i could come up with from a google search. He is a very cool fish with sweet coloring

Comment

I like hearing the wee one in the background, lol. I swear, I can't make a video without my super chatterboxes going. Love it.
        "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

That's a sp.44 thick skin hap - It just has abnormal bars. The red tail gives it off, obliquidens have black tails. I had a couple abnormal bar males in my old colony of them

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew_B View Post
            That's a sp.44 thick skin hap - It just has abnormal bars. The red tail gives it off, obliquidens have black tails. I had a couple abnormal bar males in my old colony of them
            Thanks I wasnt sure he was a pet smart pickup now I know

Comment

Originally posted by LooksLater View Post
              I like hearing the wee one in the background, lol. I swear, I can't make a video without my super chatterboxes going. Love it.
              Tell me about it the first few vids had to have music or all you could hear was sponge bob lol

Originally posted by [COLOR=#999999
              eklikewhoa[/COLOR]
              It looks like the Obliquidens that Kiko recently purchased

Thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
              X