Moba pics w/flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moba pics w/flash

yeah i lite mine up with some lamps and extra light hoods and stufff and turned off the flash but i shacky shacky shacky.  lol.   great man.  i love those fish.  seriously.  my wife will have to deal with it one of these days.  i wanna do like a 200 as a minimum but maybe little bigger have nothin but mobas in it.  try to make it like a natural habitat and that be my main attraction to my world.  haha. well congrats again.  keep the pics up.  i like lookn.

Comment

lepaul37 -

The Moba are looking great !!!

Comment

I have been on and off about selling mine, everytime I start to sell them they look more and more awesome!

I really want to change the substrate in the tank but really paranoid about stressing them out too much.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

yeah. big decision.  i struggle with that in a 55 when i was rookier. lol.  new word.  but seriously, i ended up doin have the gravel and then about a month later doin the other have.

wow i just read my post and that doesnt make a lick of sense.  sorry my pain and muscle relaxers are really kicken in. well they were.  startin to easup a touch so i am more coherient.  

I wanted to say,  i ended up halfing the gravel and then about a month later putting in the other half of it in. that workd good.  not to much problem.  vacuumed good day before and then next day started scooopin.

Comment

lepaul they look great i am ready for my mobas to start breeding but i guess i have about a year or two till that happens.... if you have any fry please hit me with a pm i would love to have some diffrent stock.... thanks mickey carroll
            210 gallon tank...empty.....wait till you see what is coming

Comment

8O  those are really good looking moba's

Comment

Awesome Moba's!!! Do you have anything else in there with them? What type of sand do you have in the tank? It looks like what I'm looking for. How much did you need for to 210? Thanks FF

Comment

Great looking moba!  

It has taken several spawns for me to actually get a successful one from my colony.  The males have to be around 3-5 years of age before they become sexually mature and will fertilize the eggs.  Good luck and don't forget to keep sharing pics.
                  Join us at
                  http://www.allworldcichlids.com/

Comment

Are those yours FC1?

lepaul, I just noticed a burundi in the tank with them.....do you plan to keep it in there?
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ek, those are not mine.  I still have my moba colony, and will have them for many more years.
                      Join us at
                      http://www.allworldcichlids.com/

Comment

I prob sell the 2 burundi's and get a couple more mobas. Let me know if any1 is interested.

I used 2/50lb bags of pool filter sand from leslies pool supply. Which came up to 16. buck and change.

Comment

Hey, those juvenile brichardi looked familar....

CF
                          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

:)  :)  :)  :)

Comment

Working...
                            X