Moba Frontosa Fry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moba Frontosa Fry

Looking for a breeder that might have Moba frontosa fry ready in about a month to two months. Let me know if you know of a breeder. Thanks!
    125G: Mikula Frontosas
    75G: Mbuna Cichlids, Jack Dempsey

RonR has great mobas.

I think Mike_B144 (sp?) has mobas too.
    Last edited by armthehomeless; 06-03-2012, 01:48 PM.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

mikeb144 has beautiful Burundi. I think he was just beginning his Moba colony but I could be wrong.

I had RonR's Moba juvies and they were stunning. From what I hear, he sold all the juvies he had but he may be ready again by later this year. Send him a pm!
      All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Moba

Thanks for the kind words Bee. My Mobas are close but not breeding yet. I agree Ron is the man. PS, I have a bunch of very nice Burundi right now if ya'll hear anyone looking.
        300 W/C Burundi
        210 W/C Moba/ Cyrtocara Moorii
        210 F1 Moba
        180 W/C Mpimbwe
        180 F1 Burundi

Comment

Any time. We'll spread the word!
          All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

I have some that i gave away from to my cousin that are about 2 months old and then 1 female holding now. How many do you want?
            500g ????
            220g F1 Blue Giant Petrochromis

180g WC Cyphotilapia Frontosa Moba.
            30g Fry tank

Comment

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the replies! I have decided to go with mikulas. I have a friend that can get me about 20 fry which is exactly what I need right now and they are beautiful! Mike does have some nice burundis! Anyone wanting burundis should definitely go to mikes!
              125G: Mikula Frontosas
              75G: Mbuna Cichlids, Jack Dempsey

Comment

Mike's Burundi are amazing...I absolutely love the ones that I got from him a few months ago!...Looking forward to the future of my young colony...

Comment

i am interested in some moba

Comment

i also need some burundis for my 55 gal............................

Comment

OK i'm stupid. what it the dif. burundis and moba. I don't want to hear where the're from. they look the same to me. right down to the zorro mask. is the place there from the only thing or is there something else?
                      Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
                        OK i'm stupid. what it the dif. burundis and moba. I don't want to hear where the're from. they look the same to me. right down to the zorro mask. is the place there from the only thing or is there something else?
                        Moba are purplish and burundi are more common that's my opinion

Comment

Burundis do not have the mask like mobas
                          Color is really different
                          body shape
                          Price
                          collection point
                          etc.
                          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I guess I need to put the pictures side by side. the mask looked very much alike to me but what I read was they all have a little dif. striping. like a finger print. this was all off of google. but I do need to read more...

I like this fish and want to learn more...

Thank guys
                            Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

The Moba will have "mask" around the eyes ....similar to Zoro . The Burundi have a stripe that runs from the top of their head right down through the eye itself and down to the chin. Also , the male Burundi tend to have the largest "hump" on their foreheads when fully matured than any of the other species . The Moba males won't have nearly as big of a forehead as the Burundi males . Lastly , as EK stated above, the body shape is totally different .

Comment

Working...
                              X