Baby ABNs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby ABNs

Several weeks ago I put the ABNs from the other tanks into the 125 gal with the big male ABN. The tank has 2 males and 3 females in it. Well, somebody's been gettin' busy. The tanks a little stirred up from water change and filter maint. but here's a blurry pic of three of the babies. I've counted five so far.

Mark
    What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Very cool...I've got a handfull of them myself that I hope will eventually do the same...Congrats!

Comment

It must be that time of the year fish breeding like crazy :)
      Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

Love is in the air...

Comment

need more females
          Mentally Challenged

My Flickr

Comment

That's real cool. Love is in the air...
            Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Nice!
              Guppies:
              Hi-fin pepper Cory's, Black Cory's, Long Fin Golden Aneus, Swordtails, some lyretail(RREA's, Red, Albino Koi, Red & Gold Tux), Different types of BN plecos(albino, calico, long fin, blue eyed short & long fin)
              Mystery Snails, Yellow Shrimp, CPDs

HAS Master Aquatic Gardener awarded 1997
              HAS Master Fish Breeder awarded 1998

Comment

awesome! i should get some females myself
                75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
                28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
                12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
                29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
                45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
                33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

Originally posted by sunkenmetal View Post
                  need more females
                  Nooooooo.... I wasn't trying to breed them. They just did it. I really need to get the babies out before they get too big. Need any baby ABNs?

Mark
                  What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by wesleydnunder View Post
                    Nooooooo.... I wasn't trying to breed them. They just did it. I really need to get the babies out before they get too big. Need any baby ABNs?

Mark
                    Ill take some baby ABN plecos please! Are you charging for these?
                    30Long: L134 Leopard Frog Plecos X16, Corydoras Sterbai X9, Endlers X4

Small ADA nano (~8gal): ... BKK or OEBT breeding tank in the works!

75g Craigslist Special: In the works...

Comment

That is very cool!! Congrats on the babies. And yeah...I'm guessing they won't be that hard to get rid of!
                      "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by TexSun View Post
                        Ill take some baby ABN plecos please! Are you charging for these?
                        Send me a pm.

Mark

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
                        X