loaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loaches

got 6 of the Pakistan loaches this week from ultimate. Put them in with 20 petricolas and the 2 remaining puffers in the 60 gal. these loaches are great fish. Hardworking,funny little pests. they never stop. feeding them blood worms and mysis shrimp. they really livened up that tank.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Re: loaches

pictures mister.......

Comment

Done maam

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Cool!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

thanks man. see the big scratches in the tank. :( I removed the rock to sell fry and tried to put it back myself. BIG MISTAKE I all ways had someone hand it to me when I was up on the bench. but this time I did it all myself and mangled the glass. 100lb PITA!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

I had the same problem.... that's why when I sell fry I make a friend come over to help.... when I moved the tank I need two extra sets of hands to help get the big rock out.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

You did say you have 20 petricolas in the tank too right, boy they do a good job of avoiding the camera....let me know if you would like sell a few of them, I want to start a catfish tank soon.  

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

No sell. I bought them from Ultimate. I think they were $11.00 ea. petricolas are camera shy. I never get to see them. they just love the rock. but since I put the loaches in they are coming out more. these loaches are a great dither fish. this is becoming my favorite tank. what is another name for these loaches?

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

yo yo loach

Comment

yoyo's are cool. between the 2 tribal puffers and the yoyo's. the MTS are scared to death. I have not seen a snail in weeks. this tank was overrun bad. MTS stays under the substrate where they belong. I know these guys can't eat the big ones but the little ones are toast. eventually no more MTS!

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Cassie wanted 14.95 for petricola's there the last time I went.....I've never found them at a killer price anywhere, seems they're always up around 15.00 wherever I go..???

CF
                      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

CF, that sounds about right. Sometimes you see them for $8-12... but they will be smaller. Petricolas grow very slowly.
                        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Working...
                        X