new zebra tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new zebra tank

well the shipper has stated that fedex doesnt insure livestock but we are hoping for the best.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Wow, that's cause for a delcaration of war with me. anyone who mishandles such creatures is responsible for their dismal. Make Fedex pay for animal abuse.
      Plecos:
      L083 (Gibby)
      L104 (Clown)
      L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
      L155 (A. Hystrix)
      L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
      LDA72 (BN)
      LDA76 (False Zebra)
      Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
      Rineloricaria lancelota

Comment

well i spoke with fedex and they say it could take up to 48hrs from now before anything is said or done so im sure the little ones if found will be soup.

think the seller does have additional and if fedex makes right on there part im sure he would send another two.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

What's up with these carriers?!?! I ordered some fish usps overnight and they are not here. Hopefully i'm not out 24 fish. I've ordered fish from the same guy and shipped usps overnight and it got here next day.  I doubt it FedEx will do a claim for some dead fish if the package is found.

Comment

It's not unusual for USPS overnight to take two days.  A lot depends on how early the shipper gets the package to his PO and when it arrives at your PO.  I believe the USPS even states that it make take two days.
            Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

my experience with usps has been great, express depends on the location/distance but usually if you get it there when they open the package reaches its destination sooner.

with fedex im sure they wont as stated already about insuring fish. they have been giving me the run around while they try and find the package so they wont have to cover it but im sure if they didnt find it by now then its long gone. from what i have gathered they dont insure livestock and will not cover the cost of my package if they are dead but a lost package is a lost package.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

just wanted to let you guys know that i will be making the trip here in a few hours to pick up some zebras, will be posting pictures of them later tonight!!!!

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Congratulations, I can't wait to see the pictures!
                  Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
                  Co-President of CAK

Comment

Ok, I just woke up from a nap and we are about an hour outside of houston carrying a really expensive b-day present for my fiance and some amazing looking zebra plecos!!!

I couldn't sleep last night and drove out here with no sleep but on the way back I couldn't keep with it so I had to switch drivers.

Oh and the price on these little guys got bumped another $200 cause I got a stupid speeding ticket on the way there.

Can't wait to acclimate the guys and take lots of picture!! The guy I got them from was living a fish hobbyist's dream! Tanks everywhere, some filled some waiting to be set up and buttloads of zebras in every tank!  There was also a huge tank with lots of moba frontosa's and with them the biggest clownloach I have ever seen anywhere!! It was about a foot long!! And there was a royal pleco not too much smaller than the clown loach too!

I'm so freakin excited right now!
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

acclimating them as i type and they seem to be doing great!!! :dance:  :drool:

i had to set the deco back up cause i somewhat gave up on them and sold the driftwood to ramius but i think it was a good idea since it took up a lot of space that could be for water and these guys are feaking tiny so they would have gotten lost.

there was more than one batch for me to choose from so i got some big ones and more smaller ones. these were chosen from group of eight that was caught out of a tank with 30 zebra fry  8O
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

forgot the tank as it sits now, will be looking for more slate to stack in there along with a smaller piece of driftwood.

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

so... how many did you end up getting?
                          Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                          Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                          Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                          Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Whoah those guys look great!

I love that tank setup too, those caves go great with the slate rock
                            Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
                            Co-President of CAK

Comment

awesome. nice pick-up.

Comment

wait..so what happened to the original zebra plecos you bought.. did they never arrive?
                                Michael
                                Clear Lake, TX

Comment

Working...
                                X