dancing gobies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishlady View Post
    hey traci.....take some pics of your gobies...i wanna see them please....
    All of them??? Or just the dancing ones? I'm happy to post pics of all of them if you want...just didn't want to bombard with all if you just wanted to see the dancing gobies.

The lights should be coming on in about 30 minutes, so I'll get pics and post soon.
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

you can start a new thread if you like but heck yeah i wanna see all of them......i love gobies....

Comment

+1
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by imagirlgeek View Post
          "These fish have fused pelvic fins, forming a 'suction cup'."

These guys hop up the glass and stick...I was wondering how they were doing that!!! Thanks for finding this info!
          Karen and I got a stiphodon elegans from Gallery a couple weeks back and it's amazing how they just stick to the glass. For the most part ours stays burrowed under the rock, but occasionally comes out to rasp at the algae on the rocks/wood.

We also have an unknown goby in our 7g with our betta. He doesn't burrow, but hangs out on the wood perched there.
          Karen

Comment

Originally posted by Mzungu View Post
            You have a future mudskipper tank, I see. Won't that be brackish?
            future means in the future.. in the process, lol.. i am just so lazy to get the tank setup... i got 2 empty 55s and a 29...

Comment

Working...
            X