Professional tank resealling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional tank resealling?

Does anyone know where I can get 240 gallon tank professionally resealed? Thanks in advance.

I believe most people suggest you use City Pets. Or im sure glass shops would know how.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

I'd start by calling some of the LFS and ask their owners who they would recommend for the job....I hear it can be expensive to do though..???

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I'll try those suggestions today, thanks!

Comment

De nada.....good luck.....
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Have you thought about doing it yourself..Onyx25 ? It's really not hard at all.... actually it's kinda easy. But I totally understand if you would feel better by letting someone else do it for you.

Comment

I know Prosper at Aqua Zoo will sometimes do this.
              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Working...
              X