New Coralife Powerheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Coralife Powerheads

have any of you guys seen the new Coralife powerheads? I was in City Pets the other day and they have them there. They look really cool, pretty much the same as Koralia but a little smaller compared to the Koralia Magnums(5&up). I think there are three styles, the 750,1300,and 2900. each moves the amount of water listed in there name. And the Coralife powerhead costs like $40+ cheaper than the large Koralia's. I think the 2900 was around $95 compared to Koralias hitting around $150. The only visible flaw, since I havent personally used one, was that it has a suction cup base instead of a magnet. However, the suction is different than normal "press-on" suction cups...this one is like a glass clamp. It has a lever on it and you simply put the powerhead where you want it in the aquarium and then press the clamp down in it removes any air or water between the cup and the glass. If anybody on here has used them...please post up what you think about it, as I am considering getting two of the 2900's for the new 210.
    250gallon-Wild Angels, community
Working...
X