Python Adapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Python Adapter

Had to buy a new faucet in the half-bath downstairs, which is what I use to do the majority of my water changes. It seems to be a bit hard to find faucets these days without a built-in diffuser, so I bought a Price Pfister because it has a diffuser that screws out. However, it's a weird design and the steel Python adapter I have doesn't screw into it. Has anyone else faced this issue? Are there a variety of different adapters out there for different faucet designs?

At this point I'm concerned I may have to run the Python from upstairs, but that's a bit logistically challenging.
    210G Malawi haps, peacocks, and clown loaches
    135G buccochromis rhoadesii & 135G Malawi haps & peacocks
    125G aristochromis christi & 125G Malawi hap & old clown loaches
    90G star sapphire
    75G buccochromis rhoadesii
    55G ?
    30G aulonacara Midnight & 30G eclectochromis fry

Lowes and HD have a bunch of different adapters. Just buy them all and return what you don't use. Good Luck.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

If Lowes or HD don't have it, try a plumbing supply house, like Moore Supply. They carry a very large array of different types.

Mark
      What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Working...
      X