Lighting idea's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting idea's

Finally have my freshwater community tank up and running but still need a couple of things before I add any more fish or a couple live plants to my set up. Money is tight and I need lighting for my 40 gallon breeder (med-low light). Currently I have a floor lamp over the aquarium, not the best solution but it does provide some light. Finding lighting and glass tops for a 40 gallon breeder is proving to be difficult, currently using eggcrate for a cover on top of aquarium.

Any creative idea's for inexpensive lighting that look decent? I'm thinking another floor lamp for the other side of the aquarium or maybe a couple 18" LED lights side ways over the top? Idea's please!!!!
    Last edited by luvmycichlids; 10-20-2011, 09:36 PM. Reason: Please close this thread

I'm going to city pets to look at some led lights that I have been very impressed with. Don't have a price as of yet but, I will this afternoon. I'll update this later if you like. What's you dimension in length and I'll ask what they have for you.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

If you want cheap....HD shop lights brahhh.
      I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Working...
      X