wet/dry question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wet/dry question

I have a wet dry how do you know what size tank its rated for has no markings on it

how many intakes does it have?

Comment

Uno

Comment

did ur wet n dry have a name brand and any description on it ?

Comment

Nope nothing

Comment

Some pics would help a lot and also the size of the overflow box it had on it ?

Comment

Pics and measurements here

Comment

wet/dry question

Measure the media area and convert that to gallons. You can use an aquarium volume calculator for that. Decide which bio balls you're going to use and they will have a rating of gallons filtered per gallons of bio balls.
                135 gal Fahaka Puffer
                150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
                185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

wet/dry question

Match your pump to the diameter of the smallest section of overflow tubing. 1" does roughly 600gph. If using a mag drive pump then take into account head height.
                  135 gal Fahaka Puffer
                  150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
                  185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

I say enough for a 55g I could be wrong

Comment

Working...
                    X