Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Nano powerhead!

imagirlgeek,

can you add algarciajr to your list for 4 and myself for 4 as well. I was going to order some but with so many coming your way can we just pick some up from you?

Thanks

Comment

Will do.

Okay, so now I have....

Me - 10
      Geoff - 5
      Fishlady - 1
      Spot - 14
      Raul - 1
      My cousin Matt - he hasn't ordered any, but I figure he'll want a couple as well.
      Ranakalea - 4
      algarciajr - 4

Okay, I'm cutting it off now.  No Mas!

As soon as they come in, we'll all figure out how we'll get these to you.
      Our Fishhouse
      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Jeez guys - make me look like such a pig!  

Raul, Loretta - One???  Why would anyone want just ONE???  Now bring those 100$ sneakers that ya got for Jr. back to the store and swing by goodwill and get him a 5$ pair.  He's gonna step in doggie doo-doo with them anyway!  Loretta - sell that cane - you should be done with it by now!  Then you can get a bunch more nano filters so you can turn your bathtub into a REAL jetbath!!  Uh, and can put some in your fish tanks too  :)
        The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
        Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

:drinker:
          380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
          300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
          180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
          150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Hey everyone!  I just emailed Miguel to see what the ETA on our nanos is, and believe it or not, he replied in like 2 minutes!  On Christmas Eve!  Great company!  Anyway, he sent me the tracking numbers and it shows that they have left the N. Houston post office for delivery.  I doubt I'll see them today (our post office out here in Sugar Land is not so quick), but at least we know they will be here in the next couple of days!  Whoo-Hoo!

I'll post again when I have them in my hands, but just wanted to let everyone know they are almost here.   :dance:
            Our Fishhouse

Comment

traci you are so cool....thanks for all your hard effort on this.....and spot...that'll do girlfriend..i'm not givin up my cane just yet....but soon ....very soon....but i have to keep it though it was my christmas present from my sister... 8O .....glad i got new lures for my other present...oh oh....i forgot..i got a box of cole from her too....so merry dang christmas... .....
              back to what i originally started with...thanks a bunch staci.....and let me know i'll meet up with ya and give ya the money....

FL

Comment

Thank you, but it was so easy.  There was nothing hard about it.  But you are very welcome.

Yep, as soon as they come in, we can all work out when/where to get together.  I'm so excited!
                Our Fishhouse

Comment

No one bothered to ask me if I wanted any......chopped liver CF.....yeah....that's me...... :)

J/K

The powerheads would have fallen off mine anyway.....

CF
                  Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
                    Not a biggie, but if you can add on, I'll be happy to try two of them...

CF
                    i thought you had gotten 2 of them from ek on this same thread ??????

Comment

CF - If you want 2, I can hook you up.  If I had known you needed a formal invitation, I would have ordered some gold trimmed stationary.  
                      Our Fishhouse

Comment

.....now see there....all ya had to do was just say so....

"chopped liver".....j/k

Comment

Originally posted by fishlady";p="
                          Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
                          Not a biggie, but if you can add on, I'll be happy to try two of them...

CF
                          i thought you had gotten 2 of them from ek on this same thread ??????
                          Private joke Btween me and my good buddy EK....I'm sure he understands completely..... :P

CF
                          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I am still waiting for the replacement power supplies.....my feelings won't be hurt either way...whether you get them from me or Traci...but as soon as I get those power supplies in I will make it known and if you still want them then they're yours.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ooops....forgot the smiley    :wink:
                              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Merry Christmas!

They are here!!    Came in yesterday, and I've tested about 25 of them so far with only 1 DOA.  I am really really impressed!  

I'm going to try and get the rest of them tested before we head over to have Christmas with the family, and when you guys are ready to get together, you can let me know.   :)
                                Our Fishhouse

Comment

Working...
                                X