If I Were Rich...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I Were Rich...

I had no idea where to post this under, but i guess equipment is a good a section as any. This is just something i would love to see.

That's to ballin somebody recently posted this up also good find !

Comment

They posted this on TPT and people were getting really upset with the owner... understandably so but they eat the fish lol so its kinda like going to the asian market and their giant wall of live fish...

Comment

Thats what I figured. It looks like a holding tank. Nothing impressive about it to me. Just long.
        210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
        125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

Suprised it only cost the equivilant of $21k. Would have guessed it that would cost a fortune.

Comment

Its a different culture over there, and not as expensive i guess. if they eat the contents so be it. doesnt get any fresher than that Chester you are right! but just in terms of a setup and wow factor...i couldnt believe it. no decor or anything, but pipelines directly into the sea for natural water is impressive

guess this dwarfs "sunny size"

Comment

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
              guess this dwarfs "sunny size"
              ROFL

Sent from my iPhone by one of my fish
              All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by Chester View Post
                They posted this on TPT and people were getting really upset with the owner... understandably so but they eat the fish lol so its kinda like going to the asian market and their giant wall of live fish...
                Ehhhhhh many of those TPT folk get upset if you look at them squirrelly. I say, no point in getting upset about something like this. To each his own! At least he's taking care of his livestock with fresh ocean water before people eat them.....

Sent from my iPhone by one of my fish
                All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

yeah its a cool set up should have gone freshwater and have amano scape the whole thing to be real baller lol

Comment

That is a cool setup Natural filtration!

Comment

just by engineering standpoint i never have heard of anything like it...i doubt all the people who got offended have natural water pumping continuously right from the source

Chester - Fly to Turkey and suggest that to him

Comment

Thats how they certain filter shark tanks at marinas. Its connected to the open ocean i remember hearing that great white sharks don't survive in captivity but a few have using that same method.

Comment

I've heard of a aquarium somewhere in the east coast that pumps natural salt water in to run there tanks

Comment

One rock..... that's all it takes
                            I have the patience of a goldfish....

Comment

Originally posted by suicune View Post
                              One rock..... that's all it takes
                              Lol!

No, it's too beautiful...so amazing!

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
                              "I think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability." -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                              X