Eheim 2260/62 Quick Disconnects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eheim 2260/62 Quick Disconnects

Does anyone know where I can purchase these disconnects locally or online ? If online...can you send me a link to the actual part ? I have some of the DIY disconnects but...they are a bit too big for my current setup .

Did you try City Pets?

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

Comment

Bought mine from petsmart. 40 bucks

Comment

Comment

Check petmart , I think Mike ( Prostreet1969) order through them and it's good price too around 35$ .
          Tropheus Moorii Golden Kazumba
          Petrochromis Red Mahale

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnynguyen4917 View Post
            Check petmart , I think Mike ( Prostreet1969) order through them and it's good price too around 35$ .
            Ok....will do .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Dave-- let me know if you find them at the price mentioned. I've never heard of getting them from petsmart. I got some from city pets at a higher price several years back.
              Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
              Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
              Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
              Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

PetSmart pet stores offer quality pet products, pet food, and accessories. Find pet service locations for pet grooming, dog training, and boarding.

Comment

This is more like it:

The intake connector is the 25/34 for 70.00, the return is 16/22 for 28.00

I highly doubt that one from petsmart is the disconnect for the big intake hoses, probably the return end which is the same size as the 2217 intake side
                  Last edited by Andrew_B; 07-04-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

I bought that exact same one from pets mart for my 2262

Comment

The one at Petsmart is the one for the big hose. The part number on there site is misleading. I have bought several and Gambs, Ron Weber have also. I am the one that told them about it. And its only about $36.00 plus shipping. You have to buy it online. They are not in the store. Just go to petsmart.com and search Ehiem.

Comment

Thanks Mike. I couldn't remember who led me to this deal. Was trying to pass on the savings !

Comment

Working...
                        X