controlling brown growth on rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: controlling brown growth on rocks

You can find it at City Pets or Fishland for sure....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I think the big chains stopped carrying it.

Right now DrsFosterSmith.com has a sale for the 3pk which is about the same price you will get one at a LFS.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was about 15.99 at City Pets last time I bought some, and that was the sinlge 250ml bottle.

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I should have been more clear....I usually go for the pre-bagged 100ml Purigen.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I have not seen those yet.....??

CF

Comment

They come in small boxes like a box of benadryl.

100ml in a mesh bag and at DFS it comes in a 3pk. I'm lazy and honestly....when the bag is too full and balled up if the water is not forced through the center purigen beads do not work like they should.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Nice, I'll have to place an order, there are a few other things I have been looking at too......

thanks

CF

Comment

i guess that i will be getting it off of dfs.  If it wasn't for you guys i would have never even heard of this stuff.  Thanks very much.
                  I love my Fahaka "Peter" puffer.

Comment

i found out that global leader aquatics will be getting some of the purigen in the 100ml mesh bags this week.  its gonna be like 9 bucks but that isn't too bad.
                    I love my Fahaka "Peter" puffer.

Comment

Working...
                    X