stocking my 90 gallon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stocking my 90 gallon...

well after i clean up all my new stuff and repaint the stand i will need to choose what kind of aquascape ill be going with and that will obviously depend on what fish i decide to go with....i want very unique fish but also fish that i enjoy keeping...i want fish i can house for a lifetime in my 90 gallon so nothing that will out grow my tank....i wouldnt mind some type of eel and i LOVE oscars...cichlids are my main choices but im open to any and everything...let the suggestions fly! please and thank you!
    I make people happy

are there any types of eels that i can get in houston that will not out grow my 90 gallon? thanks!!! and are they hard to take care of?
    I make people happy

Comment

peacock, zig-zag and tiretrack should all be okay on you 90
      ‎Haiku's are easy
      But sometimes they don't make sense
      Refrigerator

Comment

Are you looking to get a bunch of fish, or just a few larger ones?
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Dojo loaches are neat looking fish that could live in a 90 without trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Mzungu View Post
            Are you looking to get a bunch of fish, or just a few larger ones?
            i want a few larger ones and maybe some schooling fish if they are compatible with the fish i want
            I make people happy

Comment

i REALLY want a fire eel but i think they get too big for my tank
              I make people happy

Comment

i got a breeding pair of firemouths that would be perfect for a 90g
                fishless

Comment

Originally posted by Rico View Post
                  pics please?
                  I make people happy

Comment

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NuLwRrMRBzI...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NuLwRrMRBzI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
                    fishless

Comment

you know what? i really like these fish...how big do they get and what are the best tank mates for them? and can i keep an eel with them? and whats your price
                      I make people happy

Comment

not sure but i dont think they get bigger than 6". if you give the eel enough hidding spot it should make it. firemouths are all bark and no bite. looking for $15 but will also trade for equipment like powerheads, filters, lights, 75g or 55g tops.
                        fishless

Comment

not sure but i dont think they get bigger than 6". if you give the eel enough hidding spot it should make it. firemouths are all bark and no bite. looking for $15 but will also trade for equipment like powerheads, filters, lights, 75g or 55g tops.
                          the only filters i got are 2 almost brand new penguin 100s....i still have to set up my tank and cycle the water as well
                          I make people happy

Comment

those are too small. if you want them let me know i live by fishranch 2
                            fishless

Comment

those are too small. if you want them let me know i live by fishranch 2
                              i think i do actually....i think i want a central american tank with an eel as well....i want a mix of fish of maybe convicts, slavinis, firemouths, JDs, T-bar....any suggestions of which of these would work best and how many of each? i dunno if a JD would do too well in only a 90 gallon with others
                              I make people happy

Comment

Working...
                              X