Gobies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gobies?

I love gobies and dont have a saltwater tank so are there any freshwater gobies and who carries them?Like steatocranus irvinei/tateurndina ocellicauda
    Last edited by a/cwizard; 10-24-2009, 11:49 PM.

We got our gobies from Fish Ranch.
    Karen

Comment

like a few peacock gudgeons

Comment

what kind do they have?i got knights

Comment

You'd have to call them to see if they have any in stock. Ours are little guys that eat algae.
          Karen

Comment

Anybody seen any peacock gudgeons 4 sale anywhere or have some i could buy?Now i want them or steatocranus irvinei 4 shure so if anybody knows where to get them hit me up
            Last edited by a/cwizard; 10-24-2009, 11:51 PM.

Comment

invertzfactory.com usually has a good selection with pictures.
              Life's to short to worry and too long to wait
              Its too short not to love everybody, and Life's too long to hate

Comment

thats not the 1 everybody has problems getting there shrimp from?

Comment

Originally posted by a/cwizard View Post
                  thats not the 1 everybody has problems getting there shrimp from?
                  The problem one is Planet Inverts.
                  Houston Area Aquatic Plant Society
                  Also follow us on Facebook and APC

Comment

I have half a dozen bumble gobies in a planted tank and the only time I see them is feeding time.
                    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I just made an order with invertfactory and so far they have been very good. It ships tomorrow (monday), so we'll see what my fish look like when I get them in. If you like bottom dwellers, maybe you would be interested in darters. If you have a net and a healthy bit of curiosity, you may be able to find some in your local waters. : )
                      75 planted (Being Renovated)
                      Endlers
                      gobies
                      lots of nanos

Comment

Going with invertfactory they seem 2 be reasonable on shipping and have a few breeds.thnks yall

Comment

what about Eretmodus?
                          Charles Jones
                          http://www.breitbart.tv/obama-dems-i...unders-intent/

A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have. --Thomas Jefferson
                          Guns are responsible for killing people much the way pencils are responsible for misspelling words.

Comment

Working...
                          X