Would anybody be interested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newb View Post
    just a note for consideration...I think on the troph tank tour we made 6 stops and it took pretty much the entire day...we could have done like 7 or 8, but John has a LOT to show!!! might want to limit the reservation spots and try to organize the stops in the same direction of each other to make traveling to and from easier.
    I'll probably get you to help me organize this if you want to since you've been on the Tropheus Tour and you know how it works.

Originally posted by Darbex View Post
    Or we could do different groups on different days. As an example the North side on one day and so on
    I like this idea. I personally never minded driving to Sugarland to Spring to Beaumont in a single day but I know most people aren't nuts. LOL. Man, I miss those days of fish hunting all over the world and stopping at every Chinese buffet we could find.
    If it ain't wild caught
    You ain't doing it right

Comment

Hell yes!!!
      250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Anybody else? You dont have to be in love with just your tank. If you have cool fish, or equipment and you just wanna show em off, here's your chance. This should be really fun so get your name in hat!!
        If it ain't wild caught
        You ain't doing it right

Comment

Working...
        X