Good place to stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place to stop

Will be going to Galveston next week on vacation with my little girl. Wanted to stop on the way home and do some "shopping". Looking for some place with fresh/salt and along the I 45 route since the husband wants me to stay on it in case of car problems (rolling eyes lol). Would someone please tell me some places I can check out.
    Mindy
    "I will not buy another fish, I will not buy another fish....dang where did that come from???" )

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

off of 45 no more than like 3 miles...

Fish R us...I-45 and 242 a little north of the Woodlands. It is located about 2miles east of 45 on 242.
      Ultimate Fish...I-45 and fm2920. Locacted about 3miles west of 45 on 2920.
      Pet City...I-45 and 1960. Exit 1960 go west, turn left at first light

these are all up north. Not sure how far up you are coming from.
      250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Thank you guys, sorry I should have put I would be coming back home to Crockett so will be staying on I 45 all the way to Huntsville.
        "I will not buy another fish, I will not buy another fish....dang where did that come from???" )

Comment

Originally posted by fshfrk View Post
          BIG +1
          6 or 7 blocks from I-45 on El Dorado

Mark
          What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Have a look at the LFS map for other ideas

120g - Tropheus Moorii Kambwimba
            180g - Petrochromis Macrognathus Dine/Tropheus Moorii Namansi I

"Any man who is under 30, and is not a liberal, has not heart; and any man who is over 30, and is not a conservative, has no brains"....Winston Churchill

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence upon those who would do us harm"....Winston Churchill

Comment

Thank you Gene! I did not know we had the map one here There is more places than I was aware of back when I was in Conroe. Now my daughter is out of school and I am not pressed for time, I may pick a day where we go to a lot of the stores. Mean while for this trip I think we have two places pick to stop at now.

Comment

I'll add a +2 for Aquazoo. Plus they are easy to get to as well.

Comment

I have found that several of the locations on that map are out of business.
                  If it ain't wild caught
                  You ain't doing it right

Comment

I heard this place is really good for saltwater. Nice when I went a long time ago.
                    All About Fish
                    12260 Gulf Freeway
                    Houston, Tx. 77015

Comment

Working...
                    X