Moganman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moganman

hey man your inbox is full so here is the info where i got the tank fix. they usually take about a week to fix it maybe longer if they dont have the glass in stock.

here you go man.

23933 Nichols sawmill rd. Hockley , tx. 77447
    75g Tank,
    2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
    2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
    10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
    10g Tank
    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

cool beans R.
    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

lol troy clean out your inbox!
      my fish house:
      2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
      6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
      29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
      45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
      2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
      125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
      and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

Originally posted by troy tucker View Post
        cool beans R.
        Lol u also needed the info?
        75g Tank,
        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
        10g Tank
        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

No R. but its good to know...
          Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

ok good to know.
            75g Tank,
            10g Tank
            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Told me $270 to replace front and side panel. Rather buy another tank.
              210gPetrochromis Macrognatus Green 'Nsumbu
              125g Mdoka White Lip

"Success is the willingness to fail"

Comment

wow. yeah it would be cheaper to buy a new tank. i know the one we fix it has 1/2in glass so 120 wasnt bad. what you can do with the good glass from that tank would be to make a smaller tank.
                75g Tank,
                10g Tank
                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                  wow. yeah it would be cheaper to buy a new tank. i know the one we fix it has 1/2in glass so 120 wasnt bad. what you can do with the good glass from that tank would be to make a smaller tank.
                  Or find a supplier for glass and reseal it yourself. Way cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
                    Or find a supplier for glass and reseal it yourself. Way cheaper
                    true. but glass that tick and that much special size cut can be expensive too. but it wouldnt hurt to call some places.
                    75g Tank,
                    10g Tank
                    Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

true. but glass that tick and that much special size cut can be expensive too. but it wouldnt hurt to call some places.
                      Just another option thrown out there. You wouldn't have to pay for labor. You could also just order a sheet and cut it yourself or get some people to cut it. I don't know how thick the glass is but if it's not too thick it wouldn't be that expensive

Comment

yeah, i do agree with you. i think for a 125g the thicknes should be about 1/2 thick... i would jsut make a smaller tank if the crack isnt on the way. or sell the panels for people to fix their cracked ones.
                        75g Tank,
                        10g Tank
                        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

yeah, i do agree with you. i think for a 125g the thicknes should be about 1/2 thick... i would jsut make a smaller tank if the crack isnt on the way. or sell the panels for people to fix their cracked ones.
                          I thought his 135g cracked? The thickness should be about 3/8 unless it's an oceanic. If it is 3/8 price would be waaay much cheaper. Glasscages.com sells 3/8 for $6 a square foot and 1/2 for $9. No clue if that's cheap or not, but you could always try to find something local

Comment

my bad your right 135g.
                            75g Tank,
                            10g Tank
                            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Working...
                            X