No announcement yet.

Angels, what to place with them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that would be a very high bio loud on that tank. IMO. 1 male ram 2 females and the same with the apistos.
    But just my IMO...
    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

i have extra filtration. i am running a 50g filter and a 10g filter on it. so 2 angler 3 rams and 2 apistos would work?
      75g Tank,
      2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
      2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
      10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
      10g Tank
      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

you would need to make sure there is plenty of aereation for that many fish. also, rams are very similar to apistogramma (they used to be called apistogramma ramirezi) so the males will likely squabble and the rams will likely lose. even if you address filtration and oxygen levels, that may be too many fish in a small area. you might consider go either apistos or rams but if you decide on both then put them in there at the same time. if you allow one type to establish a territory then it will defend that against the new pair.
        75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
        28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
        12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
        29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
        45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
        33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

i keep my rams in a 29g, with furcata and celebese rainbows, those are other good options with angels...
          my fish house:
          2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
          6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
          29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
          45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
          2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
          125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
          and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

someone just posted a tread for sale rams 5$... snatch them up!
            my fish house:
            2.5g- ramshorn hatchery

75g-
            2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby

Comment

Originally posted by Totenkampf View Post
              you would need to make sure there is plenty of aereation for that many fish. also, rams are very similar to apistogramma (they used to be called apistogramma ramirezi) so the males will likely squabble and the rams will likely lose. even if you address filtration and oxygen levels, that may be too many fish in a small area. you might consider go either apistos or rams but if you decide on both then put them in there at the same time. if you allow one type to establish a territory then it will defend that against the new pair.
              +1 I'd pick one or the other but not both. Rather not risk it in a small tank

Comment

Originally posted by allysangels View Post
                someone just posted a tread for sale rams 5$... snatch them up!
                This is what she's referring to. They're $4 each

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
                  This is what she's referring to. They're $4 each
                  Thank you. $4 ice is not bad.
                  75g Tank,
                  2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
                  10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
                  10g Tank
                  Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                    Thank you. $4 ice is not bad.
                    It's really good! LFS usually have them for around $10 each

Comment

thank you for posting that link! (i'm not that good at this)
                      my fish house:
                      2.5g- ramshorn hatchery

75g-

Comment

Originally posted by allysangels View Post
                        thank you for posting that link! (i'm not that good at this)
                        No problemo. Just click the button that looks like earth with a little chain on it. It's next the smiley button. Then you paste the URL in there. You could highlight a text before you click the button to add a hyperlink to the text.

Comment

sweet!
                          my fish house:
                          2.5g- ramshorn hatchery

75g-

Comment

He has a buyer for today. Lets see if it goes smooth lol.
                            75g Tank,
                            10g Tank
                            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

glws?
                              my fish house:
                              2.5g- ramshorn hatchery

75g-

Comment

Me? No he sold them. Bad luck for me.
                                75g Tank,
                                10g Tank
                                Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Working...
                                X