• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too slow!

Comment

Beto was to fast lol.
      75g Tank,
      2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
      2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
      10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
      10g Tank
      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
        Beto was to fast lol.
        Yeah... It seems like he hops on anything for sale lately. He must have a huge setup or a lot of tanks

Comment

from what he told me he had alot of tanks. i was going to get from him a 75 set up but by the time i got the money he had sold it. thats life.
          75g Tank,
          2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
          10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
          10g Tank
          Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

too bad on that rick, i have seen jacobs rams and they were really nice
            75G Standard - High Light Planted Community Fish
            28G Aquapod - Medium Light Planted Shrimp & Microrasboras
            12G Eclipse - Bonsai Planted Betta & Shrimp
            29G Standard - Vivarium w/ Red Devil Crabs
            45G Exo-Terra - Terrarium w/ Hermit Crabs (in progress)
            33G Cubish - Vivarium w/ D.auratus 'blue & bronze'

GHAC Member

Comment

we both pm him at the same time but he answer him 1st. and i wouldnt be able to meet him until friday.
              75g Tank,
              10g Tank
              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

those cardinals he has are nice too...jacobs 'fish' room is worth taking the trip to see.

GHAC Member

Comment

i dont want cardianals. i am affraid they will eat them too. cardinals compare to endlers size isnt much.
                  75g Tank,
                  10g Tank
                  Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

that true, they could end up a meal if the angels get large enough. the cardinal's speed doesnt help much since angels often hunt at night.

GHAC Member

Comment

yeah, and since they are the only 2 they are growing faster.
                      75g Tank,
                      10g Tank
                      Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
                        yeah i dont want mollies. i am going to try to get some rams and apistos and see how it goes. i only have 2 angels and i dont plan on upgrading them but 2 angels and 2 plecos looks to empty. the new tank will be for tangs.
                        LMAO that didnt happen, the new tank is a nice looking SA tank! i did get 2 rams and Geos. looking for more rams and something else. the tank has no movement at times and then bang they all decided to go nuts.
                        75g Tank,
                        10g Tank
                        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

a knight goby or two would be cool... Xtreme fish & pets has some

Comment

Originally posted by CRUSHER View Post
                            a knight goby or two would be cool... Xtreme fish & pets has some
                            i have a neon goby, he has spent most of the time hidin from the big mouth geos lol.
                            75g Tank,
                            10g Tank
                            Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Working...
                            X