• Show
Clear All

Beautiful fish Alex and I'm really picky so that's a huge compliment haha

Comment

thanks tahnks

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinxalex View Post
        more pics

Alex, your mobas are looking really good. The wc black moba momma's fry are A-1. Their coloring will only get better. Just keep on changing the water and feeding them good food.

Guess what, she is holding eggs again! Once her babies hit 1" and are picked up by customers, she's ready to go again. :)

I will strip her on day 10 which will be next Wed. and let you know how many are in this group. People already want these fry, but you have first dibs bro.
        180g Oceanic w/colony of 8 WC Moba Fronts (1m/7f) purchased from TNT Cichlids in Jan '05 & numerous fry. 1 F1 adult moba male. 2 2217 Eheims, 2 6080 Tunze Streams, WISA airpump, single stage Johnson ETC.....fishkeeping since 1988.

Comment

Just lmk

Comment

Beautiful fishes !! How much were they ? I need to get on that level im still a noob

Comment

They were 30 each

Comment

That is a legit price im suppose to get some kitumbas tomorrow for 30 each but I really like how those black mobas look

Comment

What do kitumbas look like ? And who are u getting them from ?

Comment

They were 30 each
                    Big Baller strikes again
                    125g: Empty For Now
                    90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
                    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by LordBarron7692 View Post
                      Big Baller strikes again
                      lol omg I was just answering the question

Comment

LOL just messing with you. Anyways after 6 cool for the other fish?
                        125g: Empty For Now
                        90g: Planted S.A.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
                        Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

What do kitumbas look like ? And who are u getting them from ?
                          They are a deeper blue and purple but I cant ball out and get 20 like you just 5 for now till I find a 200+ gal . They are from a new buddy of mine on hfb cant say names yet but he said they are from kansas wish me luck

Comment

When u get them take some pics I wanna see if they look good I would want a colony of them

Comment

Working...
                            X