Fish Gallery having a sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Gallery having a sale?

I heard FG was having a sidewalk sale Saturday.  Anyone else hear this?  Who's going?

I'll be working, but might take a lunch break to go take a peek.
    Raul
    PokerFace

Re: Fish Gallery having a sale?

i'll be working too, and cant take a lunch break......ever :aua:

Comment

Anybody know if it's a for sure thing?  And I've never been to this LFS...what do they have?
      Our Fishhouse
      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

I might go by there and check it out.

Comment

I'm pondering it myself...like I need anymore fish stuff.  But when someone says Fish and Sale in the same sentence, i can't help but think about all the great deals I 'might' get on stuff I 'might' use!!  
          Our Fishhouse

Comment

imagirlgeek -

They have one huge display tank. This tank is awesome and it reminds me of a tropical rain forest scene.

Comment

That's it!  I am so there tomorrow.  I don't really like getting out with all the traffic on the weekends during the holiday shopping craziness, but I can't pass up an unexplored fish store.

Thanks for the info supdave!
              Our Fishhouse

Comment

I was  there tonight and there is a small sign on door saying there is a Garage Sale Saturday 12/1 and to ask one of the associates about details. I didnt bother to ask. Typically FG lists what will be for sale. But not this time so I'd call for details before making a trip.

Comment

What times everyone going, we can do a meet and greet.

Comment

I took an extended lunch break and hung out there for about 2 1/2 hours...

I spoke with Tim, Spot, 5thwardboy and SuperDave...I didn't see anyone else or I didn't recongize anyone else... LOL
                    I was there from 11:15am to about 2pm.
                    They didn't have alot, but some stuff was ok.

Raul
                    Raul
                    PokerFace

Comment

I must have just missed you Raul. I didn't even know about the sale but stumbled in after hitting Fish Ranch. Lots of odds and ends, used supplies and equipment. There were a few huge tanks, but most of that stuff that looked too cheap to be true had cracks. Unfortunately, most everything else in the store was not on sale. Didn't stop me from making off with some tiger shrimp though!

Comment

Careful with those tigers.....they are more sensitive then CRS and RCS for some odd reason....at least the ones that come from FG. Also they are mean buggers that live up to their name when placed with others.

Tigers and CRS are the same species so they should not be housed together......susceptible to interbreeding.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Yeah, I was tempted to temporarily house them with the CRS because of their sensitivity and the water parameters in the CRS tank would have been just right, but instead set up something else for them for the reasons you listed. Except for the mean part, didn't know about that. Maybe we could set up Michael Vick style shrimp fights! (just kidding for all of the PETA board members).

Comment

I put a bit of Iodine in the tank....a little more then directed to piss them off and then throw just enough food for one and then watch them go after each other for the food.

Sometimes it gets out of hand and I am forced to net the bully out and give it a little thump.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
                            X