Pool or out door tank ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool or out door tank ???

Ok its that time of the year and everywhere i go now im seeing these above ground pools fo sale. So being a fish Nerd, i stop eye one and begin to think " Damm that make an awesome Fish Pool " If i olny had a house !

Id be in deep water. Giant tanganyika pond HELL YEA
    5 gal baby hecqui grow out
    7 gal baby compressicps
    14 bio cube fry tank, multies-orange leleupi-telmatochromis
    4 tank rack- 30 cubes. Shellies, mulities-brevis-telmatochromis-caudopunctaus
    100 gal mixed community tank
    125 Tropheus black bembas

Tanngankia cichlids what else

Get you a 500g water troff. It will fit through the door of an apartment.
    Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

My dad is thinking of converting our 9 foot deep in-ground pool in Cali into a fish pond that is heated with solar panels and an electric backup for cloudy winter days. I told him to wait until I move back to Cali in a year and a half and I'll be GLAD to help him stock it! Woo hoooooooooo yah!
      All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
        My dad is thinking of converting our 9 foot deep in-ground pool in Cali into a fish pond that is heated with solar panels and an electric backup for cloudy winter days. I told him to wait until I move back to Cali in a year and a half and I'll be GLAD to help him stock it! Woo hoooooooooo yah!
        what? your leaving us?
        75g Tank,
        2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
        2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
        10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
        10g Tank
        Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R_sustaita View Post
          what? your leaving us?
          It's a well known fact! You never come to the GHAC meetings or you'd know that too. :)

Comment

Let it be known though... I may move out of state but I will not leave the forum!

Comment

i would love to go to the meeting but its been a bad year last year and my better half was diagnose with cancer. so with work and hospitals the weekend is the only time i get to actually have quality time with her. and good to know youll be present in the forum.
              75g Tank,
              2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
              10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
              10g Tank
              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Sorry to hear. Hope she feels better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by aquabee View Post
                  Sorry to hear. Hope she feels better soon.
                  She is little better now days. 12 treatments of Chemo she should be done by October.
                  75g Tank,
                  10g Tank
                  Hospital 2-F. Endlers

Comment

Originally posted by crazy42bmx View Post
                    Ok its that time of the year and everywhere i go now im seeing these above ground pools fo sale. So being a fish Nerd, i stop eye one and begin to think " Damm that make an awesome Fish Pool " If i olny had a house !

Id be in deep water. Giant tanganyika pond HELL YEA
                    I've thought about it, it would only be a spring and summer time thing. Would be awesome for growing out fry lol
                    20g mixed reef

Comment

I wonder how well the filter that comes with it would work? idk if I could imagine 5000g water changes lol
                      20g mixed reef

Comment

Working...
                      X