No announcement yet.

Guess what i did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So no more schooling fish? Geophagus (i think that's how you spell it?) Somewhat school and can become aggressive. If you like them, they're sand sifters, so we'll have to remove some of those rocks to give them more open space.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

Originally posted by RastaFarian View Post
      Thanks all...... I really appreciate it ....... Steven is a local professional and I'm greatful for the help.... Looking for cichlids maybe any suggestion on some nice aggressive fish.... ??
      Sorry about your loss. We've all been there.

Ctenochomis horei are pretty aggressive ...

Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by mistahoo View Post
        So no more schooling fish? Geophagus (i think that's how you spell it?) Somewhat school and can become aggressive. If you like them, they're sand sifters, so we'll have to remove some of those rocks to give them more open space.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.
        Homeless Aquatics can give you a deal on threadfin acaras if you decide to go that route.
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I got some fish if he wants to keep up with feeding them.

Gotta ditch the booboo rocks though.
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Damn that sucks! But like Mac Miller said always keep it moving inertia on these hoes lmao!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your mishaps, it happens to the best of us. Great looking scape though!

Comment

Working...
              X