Angel fish tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel fish tank

Have the tank running for @ a year now with 8 med size (had them since baby). All of the sudden the water are turning green and I did a 80% water change...since we had a passing in the family, incense are been use in the same room also we had change the food to a different brand....dont know the cause and water change isnt doing anything.....NEED some advice ty

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Pics ? Is it an alge bloom ? If it is blackout the tank with a blanket for 3 or 4 days and itll kill the bloom. Whats your parameters like?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

It does kind of sound like an algae bloom by the description which a blackout would cure. Pics of the tank, water parms, etc would be helpful as handy asked.

The incense shouldnt impact anything, let alone turn the water green. New food might if its clogging the filter or dying the water.

Have you altered how long the lights are on recently? Have any algae eaters in the tank?

Comment

Got large pleco, got water test at lfs and they say everything seem good, will try a black out..thanks for the response

Comment

Comment

Hard to tell with that pic for me, if it looks like alge turn the lights off and cover till Sun morn and you should be good.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Ty will try

Comment

Working...
              X