Need male firemouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need male firemouth

If anybody knows of a pet store that has some Firemouths big enough to sex let me know. If not I'll start my regular circuit of Houston Aquarium, City Pets, Extreme, Fishland, Gallery and Houston Aquatics Monday morning

I also need to re-home a female Pink Convict, healthy fish but it bonded with a male standard in a mixed tank...they dug a hole and trouble started immediately
    Last edited by MeCasa; 08-06-2014, 09:37 AM.

Believe it or not common fish like the Firemouth are getting hard to get outside of the big box stores. The only one I could find was at Houston Aquatics but he was only about 1 1/2" and everybody else is 2 1/2" - 3". He's having a rough time so far.

If anybody knows the location of a 3" male please let me know

Thanks
    Last edited by MeCasa; 08-08-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

The little guy's going to make it but he'll be the last because even though I only have 8 cichlids in a 150, and despite the fact they've only been in the tank a month.........

They're growing fast and territories are firmly established, poor little guy got his *** whooped for three days straight before they let him eat.

Comment

city pets had some amazing quality firemouths for a good price the other day, breeder adults nd smaller juvies with awesoem red.
        ELOS 120 - Retroculus Xinguensis, Geogphagus Neambi
        5g AIO Betta, Pygmy Cories

Comment

Working...
        X