Fake Plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fake Plants

My concern would be the dyes and other unknown chemicals used to manufacture the plants from a craft store as they are not concerned as to whether or not they are fish friendly.
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Ok where did ADG get their fake plants? Just checked out their gallery and the fake plants look great.

Comment

Originally posted by mv1175";p="
        Ok where did ADG get their fake plants? Just checked out their gallery and the fake plants look great.

beats me... ask them... I'm curious as well.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_tsam";p="
          Originally posted by jklntx";p="
          As I live in West Heights, we might want to do business, too.
          Ladies & Gentlemen, we have a winner.

p.s. - whats wrong with fadke plants?  I like real ones but my turquoise severum likes to eat real and plastic.
          I prefer the real ones but some fish just treat them as a salad bar. I miss my sevs and uarus.

Mark
          What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore devine revelation, forget what "the stars foretell", avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable "verdict of history"--what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your only clue.

Robert Anson Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by mv1175";p="
            I'll ask and let you know in a day or two.  :)  I forgot.
            "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Working...
            X