Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worms?

does anybody know the differances in these guys

i forgot the order theyre in but its micro, bananna, walter. they look the same to me

oops lets try that again
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

Did you get micro, walter, and bananna, or just one of those? If you needed microworms, I could have given you some. I have to many so I need to get rid of them.
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

viva la difference

Bannana Worms are about half the size of microworms and live longer in water.
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Originally posted by fishboyt View Post
          Did you get micro, walter, and bananna, or just one of those? If you needed microworms, I could have given you some. I have to many so I need to get rid of them.
          i have all three was testing to see what i like best.PP it sounds like the bananna worms r the better deal as far as living longer in water. or maybe ill start off with banannas and switch to micro to insure even the littlest fry get a good chance.oh if anyone was courius they all cultured the same.

Comment

Working...
          X