rigid tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rigid tube

i assume people have see the tubes that people use in stores (like dans at haw) anyone know hw to make your standard vinyl tube alot less rigid so it is easier to store and mess with?
    altums 90 gallon
    fahaka puffer 68
    community 60 cube

can't find it make it
    can find it make it better

care to elaborate on the above for me...I'm not sure what you are looking to accomplish?

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

i am assuming he's speaking of "python" like aparatus's......
      the longer you use them the softer they get...especially if you run really hot water thru them once in a while....but it's like breaking in a new pair of shoes i would think.....

Comment

Rigid tube like Co2 tubing?
        Or rigid tube like disfigured PVC?

Like FL stated... hot or boiling water is your friend.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

like the vinyl tube you buy at a home depot and i think the boiling is the answer i was looking for thanks guys
          altums 90 gallon
          fahaka puffer 68
          community 60 cube

can't find it make it
          can find it make it better

Comment

hot

Yea, if you stick the end in a pot of boiling water it gets softer and will stretch of that fitting thats a tight fit. Then when it cools down its verry dificult to get it off.
            'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
            He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Working...
            X