how do i get scraches of tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i get scraches of tanks

my new jobs has me taking care of aleast 50 tanks and theres been alot of newbes before me and let gravel get caught up in their scrub pads. so theres plenty of scratches.it realy bothers the owner. so would love to wow this guy so he would stop asking me if ive added to them. i know im new at this but im not an idiot u know

If it's glass then you are better off replacing the tank itself.
    If it's acrylic there are polishing kits you can use or you can go with fine buffing kits that are used for automotive/paint purposes.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

To confirm what EK recommends, why not make a few calls to glass shops and or windsheild repair outfits...I am not aware of any easy fixes for scratched glass.

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I think someone once said Titanium Oxide but better to get professional to do that to glass.

Arcylic is very easy, but find a place somewhere to test your skill out first.
        380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
        300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
        180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
        150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

wel i geus it must have acrylic was thinkin of when i thought of buffing. but no theyre all glass,and theres at least 20 tanks that are scratched. dont think ill be putting titanium in with all those fish. i will check with some glass shops though. thanx guys u have been very helpful

Comment

Working...
          X