Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blue Lobster female with eggs - no male

Note to self... If ever at Raul's, don't drink the water
    All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

Originally posted by ImaGuyGeek";p="
      Note to self... If ever at Raul's, don't drink the water
      For the record, refering to all the babies. 2 youngins is all for me :) Well, except for all the fish that is. Even they won't quit breeding, huh.

Anyway, congrats on the Blue cray eggs.
      All men are created equal but his choices determine his value and what's in his heart determines his worth.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end"

Comment

put me down for two if they are still available

Comment

me too please

Comment

Bad News.   :(

Spot came by tonight and checked out Pinchy.  She lost her eggs.   :(

We are considering a 'hook up' with our girl and one of her boys, so we may be able to do this all over at a later date.  Sorry everyone.
            Our Fishhouse
            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

:wail:
              Raul
              PokerFace

Comment

I was pretty disappointed, but sometimes things like that happen.  I've had first time mothers drop their eggs for no apparent reason.  It may have been her first batch and that's the case.  I'm certainly willing to pimp out one of my boys for her though.  I'm sure they'd love the company of a pretty lady like Miss Pinchy  :).

I hope she enjoys the appetizer I brought for her.  She probably won't gobble it like the Florida blues do, but she'll enjoy it (at least all my aussie crays always have).

It was a great pleasure to see all your gorgeous fish!  They are quite remarkable - especially Hoover and that kewl algae eater with the button nose (gonna have to find out what he is!).

Now I've got to fish my ropefish out of my overflow box.  That oughta be fun.  Seems he explored just a little too much while I was gone....
                The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
                Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

Well, it's good to know that it's fairly normal for first time mothers to do that.  I didn't like the idea that pinchy could be a 'Britney Spears'-type mother.  (j/k for all you Britney fans) :)

Either way it's still disappointing.  Do you think she's staying clamped up because she's not stimulated in her own tank?  Should we go ahead and put her back in with her original tank mates?

I'll try and either dig up a picture of that algae eater, or take some today and post for an accurate ID.  He came with a tank we bought and I always just assumed he was chinese, but he's not aggressive like they are, and, well Spot, you saw him...he's.....interesting.  :-)  How is it I always end up with stray unidentifiable fish???  

Spot, we enjoyed having you over, and I'm sure the fish loved all the extra attention!  You are the first person to come over and check out each fish with a flashlight!  That was really cool!  Seriously!!  They are a great pleasure and it's cool to see someone else really enjoy looking at them as much as we do.

I can't wait to get our girl and your boy together.  I assume she'll be coming out to your place for their 'date'?  :)

Raul ---  It's ON!!!  When you least expect it......        :badsmiley:
                  Our Fishhouse
                  Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

okay.....so we're pimping our critters now???......what i want to know is...who's getting the rights to the videos?......

Comment

The LoveBox!

My shrimp used to drop clutches of eggs as well....after awhile I noticed it was either due to stress or excessive co2 injection
                      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by imagirlgeek";p="
                        Raul ---  It's ON!!!  When you least expect it......        :badsmiley:
                        Haha...

Be prepared if you are gonna play!  
                        Raul
                        PokerFace

Comment

Working...
                        X