Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tysons livebearer's thread - New pics up :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guppies & Platies

Hi, I am new to the fresh water aquarium world. I bought a set of guppies. Females were already pregnant and male is the cheetah tailed fancy. The females birthed fry about a month and a half ago. This is absolutely one of the greatest feelings. No matter how hard or long I watch the tank, I never catch them giving birth. I hear a lot about large litters, but either my fish are eating them all or they havent birthed that many. I only want to keep some of the females and maybe one more male. Anybody in the Houston Texas area interested in trading guppies? I just purchased my first set of sunset Platies as well. I would like to get some mollies as soon as I get my ten gallon up and running. The Breeder net can't hold all my guppy fry, let alone all the fry I plan to have. I am looking to connect with fellow livebearers in Houston.

Comment

• I would create a new thread in the welcome section. You're posting something irrelevant to the current thread. You'll get more help.

Comment

• Hey guys
        I currently have converted my livebearer tank to a american cichlid setup. I do not have livebears for time being but i will be getting another tank for them shortly.
        Il post a couple pics noe for you guys to have a look before i start a thread in a dofferent section.
        I will also post up my livebearer tank when i have it .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by tys91; 12-21-2013, 12:14 AM.
        Check out my aquarium journals
        - 100 gallon Livebearers community tank
        -10gallon fry tank

Comment

• WOW! what a change, I look forward to the new thread.
          Nothing Kills Evil Like a Sharp Stick...

Comment

Working...
          X