No announcement yet.

Found this guy in galveston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol you really are an idiot, aren't you? he says you should "admire from afar" yet he caught a fish, then is going back for more. get it now, genius?

Comment

consult a dictionary and educate yourself on the meaning of hypocrisy, home slice. he can collect and still prefer not to divulge the location on a public forum in order to protect the stock without being hypocritical. it wasn't even a response to you, but thx for taking it all extra personal and getting pissy.

is there any way to turn off auto notifications?

Comment

dur tell me where these fish are, derp derp

Comment

nice looking fish!!

Comment

Originally posted by alexrex20 View Post
            Yet you caught one and are going back for a pair...
            Originally posted by alexrex20 View Post
            lol you really are an idiot, aren't you? he says you should "admire from afar" yet he caught a fish, then is going back for more. get it now, genius?
            He says right here he didn't keep it.

Originally posted by Sea-agg09 View Post
            No I didn't keep him. There are 5+ pairs just along the bank of the pond. I'm going to go back at some point and get pairs. I feel kinda bad splitting up pairs. Did a bit of googling, and haven't found any pics with a hump that big. When I first saw them swimming around, I thought it was a flowerhorn. I've never seen another fish with a head hump that large.
            I dunno what all the anger is about.

I would not tell y'all where I got my stash either.

Comment

Hi, I have caught 7 of them in mason creek, katy. All of them are 6-8" size. I had put 2 of them with my 4 bigger tiger oscars. It seems peaceful so far...

Comment

i had about a dozen of these in a 6 foot tank with 4/5 breeding pairs, none of mine had humps that big! impressive! i highly recommend these fish if you can get them, the breeding coloration is spectacular.
                IMG_20120414_231307.jpgIMG_20120414_231331.jpgIMG_20120414_231338.jpgIMG_20120414_231531.jpgIMG_20120414_231651.jpgIMG_20120414_231804.jpgIMG_20120414_231823.jpgIMG_20120506_211423.jpg
                Attached Files
                my fish house:
                2.5g- ramshorn hatchery
                6g eclipse- yellow shrimp, chili rasboras, yellow apple snails
                29g- geo grow-out, angels, 12"fire eel, dwarf frog, apple snails
                45g- jade sleeper gobies, native killifish, feeder endlers

75g-
                2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby
                125g- fahaka puffer, rainbow shark
                and about a dozen bettas....

Comment

Are these Texas Cichlid as well ? They are plentiful in the ditches at a refinery I used to work at, They seem very territorial . I used to watch and feed them at lunch.
                  Don't tell fish stories where people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.
                  Mark Twain

Comment

yes they are
                    my fish house:
                    2.5g- ramshorn hatchery

75g-
                    2 oscars, parrot, silver dollars, albino channel cat, syno euptera, bichir, baby jaguar, convicts, yabby

Comment

Any place up nw side have them? I tried looking for them before but couldn't find any

Comment

the ones i had were given to me, i was told they had been "rescued" from polluted/drying up ditches at around 2-3 inches and grown out in a 125g tank with similarly aquired mexican tetras.
                        my fish house:
                        2.5g- ramshorn hatchery

75g-

Comment

Working...
                        X