Co2 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co2 problem

Just bought a used co2 system from a forum sanction LFS and it works ok! Iy is my first co2 system so I don't know what to expect. But I was wondering if anyone ever had a problem with there solenoid not opening after turning it off. I get everything the way I want it but after the solenoid turns off it is like it dosnt open back up all the way. Is this normal?

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
    -Stephen Roberts

dont think thats normal

maybe clogged and jst might need to be unclogged if not very possible that it would need to be rebuilt or replaced
    but if the tank has c02 and is opened co2 should come out

Comment

I got it fixed I had to take it apart and rebuild it. It's good to go.

--I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
      -Stephen Roberts

Comment

Did you figure out what it was doing wrong?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

great to hear

Comment

Idk bit it is working fine now.

-Stephen Roberts

Comment

Do you have a check valve on the hose?
              Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

Working...
              X