Aqueon modular led

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqueon modular led

So I just moved to this lighting on my 29 gallon. The light seems a lot brighter than the t5 I had on before even with only 2 of the 3 light bars installed. I have some low light plants in the tank does this pose a problem?
    29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Aqueon modular led

Bump
    29 Gallon SA Tank -- 5 Bleeding Heart Tetras, Mated Pair of Angels, 7 Green Corys, and a Rubberlip Pleco

30 Gallon Breeder -- 20+ neon tetras, 3 albino cories, 2 albino bristlenose plecos, female betta, 1 angel

5 Gallon Shrimp Nano - Sakura Red Shrimp, Boraras Brigittae, Oto Cats, Olive Nerites, and Pink Ramshorn

Comment

need some more info

are you injecting CO2?, dosing ferts? What kind of low light plants? what was the light on before? What is the color temp of the new light?
      Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

Aqueon modular led

No CO2, dosing flourish, plants are anubias, java ferns,and crypts, was using the bulb that came in a aqueon 36" hood, and can not find the color temp for LED.

Comment

Working...
        X