What should I do to this tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do to this tank?

My father had bought this 65g Fluval Vicenza tank about 3-4 years ago when we moved here to Houston from Farmerville Louisiana. He's had all kinds of fish in it and they all died because he does not listen to what I tell him not to do.
    About a year ago, I took control of and added plants to it, but then my father had to destroy it by adding flowerhorns, cichlids, and parrotfish all crammed into this tank. Imagine the chaos that insued in that tank. After everything died or killed each other, I told him not to mess with that tank any longer or else I will not assist him and pretty much promised him that I will make it into something people would really enjoy looking at.
    I want to start a massive planted tank with this thing. Plant consideration? Opinions? Decor? Rocks? Livestocks?
    Here's what it looks right now with local Texas fish me and TexSun caught along with the turtle slaying snow white lobster.

I also have this little nice nano tank that also needs to be work on. I really hate looking at empty tanks, I just get the urge to fill them with plants and animals.
    Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

What's that thing in pic 3? Kind of resembles a geo a bit with the face. It looks cool.

Comment

It's a Geophagus, dunno which one though. Maybe altifrons? His best friend is the blue gill behind him and I really don't want to separate those two.
      Will trade Fish Stuff for Camera Lens and Anime Figures.

Comment

Working...
      X