Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha good point!

Comment

petsmarts at the north area may still have some. I went to the one in tomball and it has 2 packs left, one is half dead, the other still green, so I bought one, it seems one pack is enough to start 30% of my 40g
      I have the patience of a goldfish....

Comment

Hmm I might try some places this weekend. They get new fish shipments on Wednesdays, I wonder of they get new plants as well.
        A wife, two kids and two cats.

Comment

Fuuuuuu I've been to Galveston for the past 8 days and I didn't go to any petsmarts.

Comment

they looks like mini lettuce to me. but we'll see..

Comment

So I stopped by the Petsmart on 290/Tidwell cuz I was in the area, and that location doesn't carry any packaged plants. They're still selling plants in a large tank, so I don't know when/if they'll be converting the endcap to that of the newer Petsmarts.

Glad you were able to find some suicune :)
              Last edited by ItsDubC; 07-09-2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

The one on sheppard and west alabama has plant tanks as well so they do not sell packaged plants.

Comment

Let me try to propagate this thing I heard it's a fast grower. If I ever find it at another petsmart I'll let y'all know. or If I ever get to propagate these things well. I heard they can be sensitive, some other said they are strong plants. I'll just test it out. put a bunch of roots tabs today.

Comment

IME downoi isn't that hard to grow. I don't know what setup you have but I had some in a standard 10 gal NPT (no CO2, no filter, no ferts) under a Coralife 28w PC a few yrs ago and they grew slowly but steady. W/ CO2 or Excel, it should grow well. Mine didn't melt at any time, but yours are emersed-grown so there may be some melting during the transition.

Comment

would dosing excel daily and eco complete + root tab, fertz and medium light work?

Comment

That should be more than enough.

Comment

I would think so... for the most part CO2 and high lights make most plants just grow way quicker from what I've read... Downoi according to the TPT plant profile is considered to require medium lighting, with medium growth rate and medium difficulty to keep

Comment

I might put down some more root tabs tomorrow =d I bought a bunch from steven and I aint afraid to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by suicune View Post
                              I might put down some more root tabs tomorrow =d I bought a bunch from steven and I aint afraid to use them.
                              ROFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              All bleeding stops eventually...

Comment

Working...
                              X